Monday, December 28, 2015

Reasons to go to Peru: Huacachina!




So I never in a million years would have known that Peru had such an amazing landscape until I came here.  Now that I am here I am learning about some pretty cool areas.  To know me is to know I love to venture out and that is exactly what I did.  Normally I travel solo but my sister flew in for the week to head to Huacachina with me.  I think the pictures speak for themselves on how awesome this place is:

Where the fun began














If you love adventure you will love Huacachina.  It has a beautiful Oasis in the middle of what I describe as amazing sand mountains.  The dune buggy rides are crazy awesome as they zoom down sand mountains as if on a roller coaster.  Sandboarding was like enjoying snowboarding in the winter in the states but without the cold weather.  It doesn't get better than that!  Peru should definitely be added to your bucket list and you cant come to Peru without going to Huacafuckingchina!!!

                                    




No comments:

Post a Comment